Greetings Church Family!
The Elders of Stone’s Hill Community Church have unanimously agreed to implement a set of guidelines in accordance with Indiana, Noble County Health and Government agencies (Romans 13:1-6) to protect our congregation, neighbors, and community, and above all else, to honor God.
- If you are not feeling well or have a temperature of 100 degrees or more you should not come in.
- Entrance and exit will be through the North doors only. ( Entrance E)
- Wearing a face mask is encouraged. If you do not have your own, the church will provide one.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the doors.
- Because there will be no nursery for children or Children’s Church during Sunday services, families with young children should consider continuing to use online services.
- We recommend that people 65 years of age or older, or those with underlying health conditions still use the online service.
- Please remember social distancing of 6’ or more is recommended.
- There will be no children’s ministry, men’s, or women’s classes before or during the services or on Wednesday nights until further notice.
- The church building is still closed to all other groups during the week and on weekends.
- Only the sanctuary, main foyer, and main restrooms are open. No kitchen or nursery at this time.
- Ushers will direct you to a seat when you enter the church. Directions for exiting will be given by the ushers.
- No collection plates passed. Giving/tithes are to be placed in the box at rear of sanctuary, online, mailed, direct deposit, or deposited in mailbox by the front door marked door A
Here is Sunday's Bulletin 07.05.20 and Below is a link to our YouTube Live-stream and Facebook streaming.
You're only a stranger once at Stones Hill. The atmosphere around here is that of a family; we're always eager to welcome guests with warmth and acceptance. We'd love to get to know you and your family!
Stones Hill Community Church is a vibrant community of believers who are actively pursuing a deeper relationship with God.
One of our mantras is "come as you are," which means that we don't expect people to be perfect. We'd rather people just be authentic.
Our Sunday worship services are contemporary and upbeat. We often borrow from popular media trends to present God in a refreshing way that speaks to today's culture, yet remains firmly rooted in Biblical truth.
Sunday Worship Service - 10:00 a.m.
Early Sunday Classes - 8:45 a.m.
New Testament - Room 105
Romans - Room 306
CR Step Study - South Wing
Room 419 (downstairs)
Wednesdays - 6:30 p.m