The Elders of Stone’s Hill Community Church have unanimously agreed to implement a set of guidelines in accordance with Indiana, Noble County Health and Government agencies (Romans 13:1-6) to protect our congregation, neighbors, and community, and above all else, to honor God.
- If you are not feeling well or have a temperature of 100 degrees or more you should not come in.
- Entrance and exit will be through the North doors only. ( Entrance E)
- Wearing a face mask is encouraged. If you do not have your own, the church will provide one.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the doors.
- Because there will be no nursery for children or Children’s Church during Sunday services, families with young children should consider continuing to use online services.
- We recommend that people 65 years of age or older, or those with underlying health conditions still use the online service.
- Please remember social distancing of 6’ or more is recommended.
- There will be no children’s ministry, men’s, or women’s classes before or during the services or on Wednesday nights until further notice.
- The church building is still closed to all other groups during the week and on weekends.
- Only the sanctuary, main foyer, and main restrooms are open. No kitchen or nursery at this time.
- Ushers will direct you to a seat when you enter the church. Directions for exiting will be given by the ushers.
- No collection plates passed. Giving/tithes are to be placed in the box at rear of sanctuary, online, mailed, direct deposit, or deposited in mailbox by the front door marked door A