The Elders of Stone’s Hill Community Church have unanimously agreed to implement a set of guidelines in accordance with Indiana, Noble County Health and Government agencies (Romans 13:1-6) to protect our congregation, neighbors, and community, and above all else, to honor God.
- If you are not feeling well or have a temperature of 100 degrees or more you should not come in.
- Wearing a face mask is encouraged. If you do not have your own, the church will provide one.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the doors.
- We recommend that people 65 years of age or older, or those with underlying health conditions still use the online service.
- Please remember social distancing of 6’ or more is recommended.
- No collection plates passed. Giving/tithes are to be placed in the box at rear of sanctuary, online, mailed, direct deposit, or deposited in mailbox by the front door marked door A.
- If you feel uncomfortable attending, online services are available.